Welcome to the home page of COST Action 298: Participation in the Broadband Society!
In COST 298 European scientists from telecommunication research departments, universities and operators together with independent consultants collaborate in cross-disciplinary groups to analyse the social dimensions of people’s relationships to information and communication technologies.
- 20.06.10 Final report of COST Action 298
- 18.04.10 New book series release: Participation in Broadband Society (edited by COST 298 members)
- 15.04.10 CfP: World Internet Policy Project (WIP2) Workshop in Lisbon
- 08.04.10 Workshop on the Malmo Ministerial declaration
- 30.03.10 East meets West: Dialogue between Broadband Societies: download report edited by B. Sapio and P. Law
- 29.03.10 Consumption and Socio-Cultural Change Conference
- 22.03.10 CfP: "Communications – a Common Playground for Social and Telecommunications Scientists"
- 08.03.10 CfP proposed by two COST 298 members (L. Fortunati and J. Gebhardt): The New Television Ecosystem
- 26.02.10 CfP: The role of users in the intertwined changesof technology and practice
- 25.02.10 CfP for Prato Conference: Tales of the Unexpected: Vision and Reality in Community Informatics